Anytime, Anywhere. Managing your healthcare has never been so easy.
NextMD is a patient portal service by NextGen that allows you, the patient, on-line access to your physician’s office. The parent of children under the age of 18 years old can have access to all the family members on one account. It is a secured system which operates by a password protected log-in that you receive upon registering for the service. Only you will have access to your child/ren’s information.
With NextMD, you can access a wealth of general health information online, view new message from your doctor’s office and take advantage of these benefits.
- Access and request personal or general information.
- Receive and review Lab results within days of the testing.
- Ask non-urgent questions for your child’s physician.
- Request medication refills.
- Receive documents from your doctor such as immunization records, return to work/School forms, lab results and visit summaries.
- No health information is sent via email. When a message is sent from the doctor’s office, you receive an email stating you have a new message from Forest Hills Pediatrics and are directed to log in to NextMD to review.
Please do not use NEXTMD to send any message requiring urgent attention. Contact your physician’s office or Call 911 for medical emergencies.
SIGN UP TODAY
Our Front Desk would be happy to get you started. All you will need is an e-mail address.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- Our staff will update your account with a valid e-mail address and the care managers date of birth. A token will be supplied to you at that time. I will be valid for 30 days.
- A link will be sent to your e-mail.
- Click on the link and go to “I AM NEW HERE”
- Enter the token number.
- Enter the e-mail address that you supplied.
- Enter the care manager’s date of birth.
- Pick the family member you are reviewing at the top right hand corner.
- To review current chart information, you will need to request PHI and within 15 minutes it will be updated.
- Mobile phone or tablet hit the full sight button on the bottom right hand corner before logging in.
- On Mobile phone the username and password is case sensitive so make sure the first letter on the password is in lowercase if necessary. Phones will capitalize it.
- Medication drop down list in child’s chart. Click on all medications to see expired meds.
- If you forget your password, you must click the hyper link on already a member and answer questions , then an e-mail link will be sent for you to proceed to reset account.