- Telehealth visit must be scheduled by calling the office for an appointment time.
- Telehealth appointments may be conducted by videoconferencing or telephone conference. This appointment will not be the same as direct patient/health care provider visit due to the fact the physician and patient will not be in the same room. I understand the potential risks to this technology, including interruptions and technical difficulties.
By choosing to participate in a telehealth appointment, you understand that for some parts of the exam involving the physical test, you may need to come to an alternate location for the tests to be performed.
- You MUST use Google Chrome/Foxfire/Safari internet browser and please make sure that the browser version used is updated to help audio/visual work it’s best.
- The microphone and camera on a laptop, iPhone or android must be enabled to communicate effectively. Doxy.me should have a pop-up that comes up if it is not enabled.
- You can place a “test call” to the doxy.me system prior to their appointment time to make sure that their laptop or phone will work for this communication. This is located bottom left of the doxy.me screen.
- Please log-in at least 5 minutes early to check their equipment to make sure that it will work for our visit.
- Once clicked from the below link, you are prompted to enter your name and will enter the virtual waiting room. If you have a patient portal account, we can send the link via the portal with your appt time, by requesting that with our office staff.